Saturday, August 30, 2008

Old Friends

Even though there are some people I have known for an incredibly long time, since I truly began to be me, we have to remember that we each evolve and react and change to our lives, our circumstances. I know some of us are mature enough to give me the space I have needed to journey through important transitions that affected me deeply. I hope I have been as good to them.
I am blessed with some remarkable people I have grown up with, and apart from, only to reconnect later and just be adult women together, trying to make meaning in our lives.
Tonight was a good night out with an old but renewed friend. Happy Birthday to you!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:16 AM

    Oh cool, I've been blogged about! It was great to hang out the other night.

    ReplyDelete