Sunday, August 24, 2008

Elliot's at the Blackburn Tavern

the band What Time is It, Mr. Fox? is fantastic and I'm sad I missed their second set because I was arguing about the nature of human being's definition of truth...bottom line (I think, feel free to disagree)- there is no way there is one answer, one truth.

Humans are too complex and too alarmingly simple for it to be that tidy.
Science, religion, philosophy, ideology they all work together and separately to create this world we move through. The thoroughly constructed world. Even alone in nature we are colored by our insides. Empirical and gospel may mean the same thing to entirely different people.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:21 AM

    I was proud of you that night, for sharing what you believe and taking the steps to explore and be open to all possibilities. I really respect that. Good girl. ;)

    ReplyDelete