Sunday, January 10, 2010

Genius

Even Leonardo DaVinci had bad luck in love. I bring this up because I was just educated as to the detraction Mary Wollstonecraft & Edna St. Vincent Millay received because of their love lives. Messy....how many great, deep thinkers were good at the most important connection you can have with another person???

Weird to think about huh? I could be a prime example, I'm what you'd call a deep thinker, and over-analytical get in my own way kind of thinker. I scored very well on the MAT....and I'm an idiot when it comes to this kind of relationship...I'm not like Mary - threatening to kill myself, or Edna with a coterie of lovers hanging about.

I'm too busy for either of that. But it goes to show if you are straining your brain to be immensely creative in someway - you maybe burn up that energy towards a good lasting relationship with a loving partner.

Just a thought. Though I'm sure someone out there has managed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment