Saturday, October 25, 2008

blahblah

Just over a month since the last post...busy woman...but now I've got the winter to attend to more creative endeavors. And I already have a "to do" list for tomorrow, including an art show inside the famed Paint Manufactory in Gloucester. It's been empty for years and now Ocean Alliance has bought it as a research base of operations. These folks help save the humpback whale. It was definitely a hangout for teenagers, but I wouldn't know anything about that...














The gallery at the NSAA has closed for the season, it was sad saying "have a good winter" to all the artists today. Six months til we reopen - weird to say goodbye to the dark empty galleries. But I am inspired and awed with the time I will have to get some writing done. I've been feeling my imagination waken, dreams become more vivid...neato.

No comments:

Post a Comment