Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lines and Limitations

It hurts sometimes to take what I need. To pull away from someone who needs so much because if I keep answering that call I will have nothing left for me. I've reached some limits; trying to do my best while living for my next day off. Saying no to some people while struggling to get others back into my life on a regular basis.
Life cannot be all work and doing for others. This is the only one I have.
An acquaintance asked me today if I was still writing. I need to give my writing life back to myself.
Is The Cafe a novel waiting to happen? Will Josepha be personalized? Or Lal find herself in the mundane excerices of her research?

Everything is just here. Probability through annihilation.

1 comment:

  1. Boundaries are good things. They need to exist to provide depth and individual meaning to our lives.

    Don't be afraid to take what you need. If you give too much without recharging, you won't have anything left to give.

    ReplyDelete